In the current scenario, we use the internet not just for entertainment but also to gain information. Today, there are so many websites we use for learning. But, as you try to load a website, you might encounter the HTTP 302 error.
No matter which web browser you are using, this HTTP error 302 can come up. So, if you are facing such issue while browsing, then get help from this article.
Know why this 302 Error Occurs?
Whenever you face error 302, you might wonder why you are getting it. So, we have listed a few causes that might clear up the doubts.
- Any redirection error can be a reason
- Any issues with the Website servers
- If the DNS servers of your system are incorrect
- Using corrupted web browser Add-ins
- Stored Cache files and Cookies
Some General yet Useful Fixes for the Error Code 302
In the following section, you will get some fixes for the HTTP error 302. This will help to gain back the website which you want to load.
Method 1: Basic Fixes
First of all, you have to perform some basic troubleshooting, so that the issue can be fixed with the minimum effort. Hence, to do so, follow this section:
- Try to access the website again. Reload the page multiple times.
- Check if the website URL is correct or not. Here, you can try to re-enter the correct website URL to remove the error.
- Also, wait for the website servers to start running again.
- You can switch to another network WiFi connection or restart the router.
Method 2: Change the DNS Servers of your System
You can try to change the DNS servers of your system. This is one of the effective methods to perform.
- Open Control Panel.
- Click on the Networking and Internet option.
- After that, proceed to the Network and Sharing Center section.
- Now, go to Change Adapter Settings.
- Select the Connection that you want to change.
- After that, choose Networking.
- Click on the Advanced button under General and then choose the DNS to change it.
- After performing the change, you are done with the process.
Method 3: Clear the Cache Files and Cookies
You can simply clear the cache files and cookies and check if 302 error occurs.
- Open the web browser you use and proceed to its Settings.
- After that, click on History. Then, navigate to Clear Browsing Data.
- From the pop-up window, set the Time Range option to All Time.
- Choose the Cache and Cookies options and click on Clear Browsing Data.
- Allow the process to finish and then try to check if the website loads or not.
Method 4: Scan your System for Virus or Malware
There can be instances where any virus infection leads to this error code to occur. So, to avoid this situation, try to run Windows Defender.
- Open the Start menu and then search for the Microsoft Security Essentials.
- Click on the Scan Now button.
- Now, select the type of scan that you want to run.
- Click on the Scan Now button to start the process.
- If there are any viruses, then the system will automatically remove them.
To Round it Off
To conclude, we have discussed some of the best fixes for the 302 error. Hopefully, you will no longer encounter this HTTP error code. So, perform the tasks.
However, in case the issue still troubles you, then the experts can help you.