Linksys routers are some of the best network routers that you can find in the market. Not just specific to one or two countries, but the global market in general. Linksys has come to command such a big share of this market over the years they have been in business. Simply because of the quality of the products and the wide range of option to choose from. The EA7300 is one such model from Linksys, out of the many that they have. If you own this particular model and want to set it up properly for use. After going through this article, you’ll be able to properly setup Linksys EA7300.
The process of setting up this router is something you can do all by yourself. It’s that simple, but yes you’ll need proper instructions for that. We have put together all of that in the most comprehensive form possible in this article.
Reasons to Setup Linksys EA7300 Properly
Linksys network routers are some of the most useful gadgets of modern technology that you can find. With that, you’ll be able to access the internet connection that you pay for, from a device of your choice. From a distance and without the use of any wire.
This frees up internet usage in a significant way and also the connection quality will be that much better. Also because of this wireless feature, if you have a good internet service plan. You’ll be able to access the internet from multiple devices, all at once.
On top of that, Linksys network routers will also have your internet connection secure. That way you won’t run into any sort of unexpected trouble with your data and all that. All these cool features though, come at a certain price and that price is complexity. The Linksys EA3700 is very much complex in terms of design and because of that, a lot can go wrong with it. But there is a way you can mitigate these perils.
It is by carrying out a proper configuration procedure when you first get your hands on the device. And once you setup Linksys EA7300, you’ll be much less likely to face the technical glitches that come up.
In the next section of this article, you’ll find the procedure for that with all the fine details one might need.
How to Setup Linksys EA7300: Step by Step
Here we have listed the most straightforward process to set up this router. This process is reliable. All it needs is careful reading and execution on your part.
- At first, you’ll have to visit the Linksys SmartWifi website from another device.
- From there you’ll have to choose the type your equipment, either a separate modem and router. Or a modem-router.
- Switch on your Linksys EA3700 router after connecting it to a power source. Have the antennas pointing straight up.
- Connect your router now to the modem by using a Local Area Network cable.
- It will take a little bit of time, about a few seconds after which the LEDs on the router will stop blinking. It will halt to a solid color.
- Bring out the Quick Start Guide that came in the box of the router itself. There you’ll find the particular Wifi name that you’d have to connect to.
- After all of this is done, it is time to set up the router through your device. Type in 192.168.1.1 in your browser for that.
- Once you do that, all the instructions necessary to carry out the process will be given to you on-screen.
- Follow that to complete the setup.
Once all is said and done, you’ll have yourself a Linksys router all ready for use. And if you have done all these correctly, you’ll save yourself from a lot of unnecessary hassle that might have come your way.
Contact Oniton Support for Further Assistance
Carrying out these instructions require a certain degree of technical knowledge. If you are not confident about that or you have a lot of such routers to set up, you might want to call in experts for that, as that’ll make your life much easier.
The tech support personnel at Oniton Support are highly skilled for these jobs. And they have garnered a lot of experience in doing so, over the many years they have been in this industry.
If you want complete tech support solutions to setup Linksys EA7300 and others. You can definitely get in touch with Oniton Support, for convenient services and reasonable service charges.
There are three ways to make contact, the first one being a phone call which you can make any time you want. As the helpdesk here is active 24*7. Or you can write an email and send it to the respective email ID. But also, you can get in touch with the technicians in real-time by using the Live Chat portal. It is available on the website.