When the Verizon FiOS error code Ob00 occurs in your device, it fails to respond to the remote control. A wrong TV setup can be a reason due to which you can encounter this error code. In some cases, due to some internal glitch present in your Verizon set-top box, you can also get this error. It does not matter why you’re getting this error but once you encounter it while watching your favorite TV show or a match. The first thing, which you have to perform is to start the troubleshooting procedure.
Fix Verizon FiOS Error Code Ob00
Here are some easy methods which you can perform with your Verizon and resolve this issue in a quick manner:
Method 1: Check the Connection
Once you encounter this kind of error message with your device, the first thing which you need to perform is to check the network connection between the TV and the Set-top box. In such cases, you can also reconnect your device to be sure that, there is nothing wrong with the connection.
Method 2: Reset the Set-top Box
You can also perform a router reset process to resolve this particular error by resetting your router and set-top box to resolve common issues like the error code Ob00 Verizon FiOS. To perform the method, try to follow these steps:
- Firstly, you need to unplug your router cord for some time and then plug it in back into the outlet.
- After that, you need to wait for approximately 30 seconds and check to see whether it fixes this error or not. If not, follow the next step.
- Once you are done with the steps, you need to unplug the set-top box power cord for 15 seconds and after that, plug it in back.
- Wait for the time until it displays on the front of the Set-Top Box and after that turn it on.
- Now, wait until the Interactive Media Guide (IMG) completes the Update process. It will take some time.
After completing all of these steps, try to follow the alternative steps.
Method 3: Check for the Inputs
As per your connection pharmacy online USA preferences, you need to set your TV with the correct input. For your convenience, if you want to use components of the cables or the HDMI, you need to set your TV connected with the correct input. And make sure that, the Tv connection is in coaxial connection.
Once you are done with the steps, you need to check for the status of the error. Hopefully, it will be resolved.
Method 4: Set Up Remote Control In a Proper way
You can also set up the remote control in a proper way to resolve this error. To perform this action, try to follow these steps:
- First of all, you need to write down the remote codes for the devices which you want to set up.
- After that, you need to turn on the device that you want to program into your remote, for instance – if you are programming into your remote in order to control your TV, you need to turn on the TV.
- Now, tap and hold the appropriate device button and press OK to continue.
- After that, you need to release both of the buttons. Now, you will be able to see the device buttons start blinking twice.
- Next, you need to enter the remote code for the device(if there is more than one remote code listed, then you need to start with the first remote code in the list).
- The device button will start blinking three times.
- Point the remote at the device and press the Power button.
Once you set up your remote control, you will be able to fix this particular error on a quick note. In case, if you won’t be able to resolve this error on your own, then you can contact the experts.
Here are some expert provided steps, which will help you to troubleshoot Verizon FiOS error code Ob00. In case, you have any further queries, then you can leave a comment in the comment section. For further help, you can contact reliable experts who can guide you further.