One of the most common ways people use their internet connection is by means of the wireless medium. This is achieved with the help of a network router. And Linksys network routers are some of the best ones available out there. If you have got yourself a Linksys Befw11s4 wireless router and you want to figure out how to set it up. This article will provide you the simple process you need to carry out the Linksys Befw11s4 set up.
Setting this up properly is something you can do on your own, but you need to really know what you’re doing. And for that, you’ll find in this article, all the details regarding why and how to set up Linksys Befw11s4 yourself. That way it will save you time and other resources.
Why Take Care for a Proper Linksys Befw11s4 Set Up
Linksys network routers are very popular, no matter where in the world. People use them at home or at their offices for interruption-free and secure Wifi signals. But these devices are very complex both in terms of design and functionality. Because of that complexity, you might face technical glitches occasionally.
Software issues which are relatively frequent might cause issues with the Wifi signal. Or it might just cause it to stop working altogether. This can be very frustrating at times, especially in corporate environments where internet is a must. It is alright to deal with the technical problems as they come up, but it is possible to prevent most of such issues. You can do that by taking the time to configure your device as soon as you get it. Then, you will be able to prevent the problems from coming up later.
More than that, a proper Linksys Befw11s4 set up is necessary to have the router cater to your specific connectivity needs. As those for a home environment will be different than those for an office. This router has a lot of features with which you’ll be able to get the best internet connection you can. You can configure them while setting it up, to get the best out of it.
For example with the wireless feature itself, you’ll have to configure it in a particular way. That might depend on the types of devices that will connect, also the number of devices and many such factors.
So, now that you know how important this task is, look into the next section for the step by step process.
How to Set Up Linksys Befw11s4
Follow these simple instructions in order and you’ll be able to set up your Linksys Befw11s4 the right way.
- Go to the web browser on your computer and in the address panel type in the IP address of this router. Make sure you use ‘http://’, not ‘https://’.
- If you access your router with a username and a password. You’ll need to put those details in the dialogue box that appears.
- After you have logged into the control software for your Linksys router, click on the Wireless tab.
- The ‘Basic Wireless Setting’ is usually the default one, but if not then you’ll have to enable it.
- Enable the ‘Wireless Network Mode’ and put in a name of your choice at the ‘Wireless Network Name (SSID)’. This will be the name of your WiFi signal.
- Now, you’ll need to click to enable the ‘Wireless SSID Broadcast’. With this, the wireless card will be able to detect this wireless connection signal.
- After you have set up all of this, click on the ‘Save Settings’ button at the bottom right.
- Finally, it is important to set up the security, so click the ‘Wireless Security’ option. Choose WPA as the Security Mode and finally set your password.
Thus, the Linksys Befw11s4 set up is complete and you’re good to start using this wherever you want to.
Contact Oniton Support for any Help with Linksys Befw11s4 Set Up
The steps we have listed will definitely guide you through the entire setup process. But if you are not that confident in your ability to do such technical things. Or the scale of the operation is that large, like that of an office. You’ll definitely need help from experts.
For excellent tech support solutions for your Linksys routers, you don’t have to look any further than Oniton Support. The engineers here have all the expertise needed to do these jobs and years of experience doing it. So, if you’re thinking about bringing in professional helping hands, contact Oniton Support.
You can do that in three different ways. You can call Oniton Support any time as the helpdesk here is active 24*7. Or if you prefer email, you can send one at the respective email ID.
And if for any reason, you want to have a discussion with the engineers regarding anything technical. You can do that using the Live Chat portal available on the website.