iPhone is one of the best smartphones available in the market. It has excellent looks and is loaded with some of the advanced features. The security feature of the iPhone is also handy. Moreover, in case you forget the passcode, then you may wonder how to unlock iPhone. In this article, we are going to discuss some of the effective ways to unlock iPhone. You can easily unlock the iPhone by restoring the device. However, restoring the device will delete all the data on iPhone. But, you can recover the data from the backup. If you do not have the backup then, it will be difficult to get it back.
Learn the Procedures How to Unlock an iPhone
If you want to unlock iPhone, then you can do it easily by restoring all the data. You can easily restore the iPhone by using the iTunes, iCloud or with the help of Recovery mode.
Unlock Using iTunes
If you have synced the iPhone with iTunes, then you can reset the locked iPhone without losing any data. Connect the iPhone with the device (PC/Laptop/Mac) in which iTunes is synced to.
Follow these steps given below:
- Open the iTunes after you have connected the iPhone to the computer.
- Wait until the iTunes sync to your device and make a backup of the contents on your iPhone. After the syncing process completes, click on the Restore option.
- When the restoring process is in progress a Setup screen will appear when you are restoring the iPhone. Tap on the option to Restore from iTunes backup.
- Next, you have to tap on “Select your device in the iTunes application”. After that, choose the most relevant backup that you want to recover.
- Turn on the iPhone and check that you have successfully unlocked the iPhone.
This is the easiest process on how to unlock any iPhone device.
Unlock Using Find My iPhone
You can use this feature if you have earlier enabled the Find My iPhone feature in iCloud.
Follow these procedures to effectively erase the device and password.
- First of all, visit the iCloud.com from another device or a computer.
- Then, you have to Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click on “All Devices” at the top browser window.
- Select the device that you want to erase and click on Erase iPhone to wipe out the device and its password. You need to connect the device to the network or else this method will not work out.
- After you have erased all the data, you can easily restore from recent backup. In case there is no backup you can check for it on the iCloud.
Unlock Using the Recovery Mode
If you are wondering how do you unlock an iPhone easily, then this is the easiest method to remove iPhone unlock code. Use the Recovery Mode to unlock iPhone. You can use this method if you have not synced your device with iTunes or have not enabled the Find My iPhone feature. You can put the device into Recovery Mode to delete all the contents of the iPhone including the passcode.
- Check that the device is not connected to any device.
- Press the Sleep/Wake button on the iPhone and then “Slide to power off” and turn off the device.
- Next, press and hold the home button when you plug the iPhone into the computer.
- Hold the home button until you see the “Connect to iTunes” on the Screen.
- Restore or Update options will appear on the screen. Click on Restore option.
These were some of the easiest methods to factory unlock iPhone. We hope that by following these methods you will be able to unlock the iPhone and use it again.