When talking about laptops and computers, HP is the one that comes on your mind prominently. If the driver of your computer is faulty, missing or outdated, you might encounter several severe issues which further prevents you from working smoothly. If you are facing the same issue and do not know the ways on “how to download HP drivers Windows 10?”, you are at the best place. In this article, we have mentioned a few of the accurate procedures that might help you to resolve the error in no time.
Know Ways On “How To Download HP Drivers Windows 10?”
If you do not know “how to download HP drivers Windows 10?” and are looking for easy ways, you are at the best place. We have mentioned below a few of the easy and effective methods, that you can try to fix the issue which you are currently encountering.
Method 1: Check For Updates
The HP driver for Windows 10 error might resolve if you update your device to the latest version. You need to find and install the updated software and hardware drivers for your computer with Windows 10. Perform the following steps to check for the updates.
- First, you need to restart the computer you are using and then check if the downloads that you have previously downloaded are installed correctly.
- Now, in the Windows, search and then open Check for updates option. When the window appears, you will get a list of all the latest updates, and they will install automatically.
- Reboot your system again and then check if the error resolves.
Method 2: Update Specific Drivers Via Device Manager
You can also update the drivers via Device Manager if any hardware component like the touchpad, keyboard or the video display is malfunctioning, missing functionality or is outdated. To update the drivers, perform the following steps:
- First, click on the Start menu and then in the search box, you need to search and then open Device Manager.
- When the list of devices appears on the screen, you need to expand the device that you want to update.
- Now, click on the device and then select the Update driver option or the Update Driver software.
- Then, you need to click on the Search automatically for updated driver software option and then follow the instructions that appear on the screen, to install the driver.
- When the process, completes, reboot your system and check if the error persists.
Method 3: Check If Updates Are Available In HP Support Assistant
The laptops with Windows 10 OS come with HP Support Assistant. It helps to automatically, find and install the latest updates for your computer.
- At first, click on the Start menu and then open HP Support Assistant.
- When the window appears, on the My devices tab, you need to locate your computer, and then click on the Updates option.
- Now, you need to select the Check for updates and messages to get the latest updates and wait until the process completes.
- A window will appear showing you the available updates, you need to click the checkbox next to each update, and then finally, click on the Download and install option. Close the tool when the process completes.
Method 4: Update Driver Manually
You can also update the driver manually by visiting the official website of HP. Perform the following steps to update the driver manually.
- At first, open the HP official website.
- When the window opens, you will find the Support open at the top of the page.
- Then, click on the Software and Drivers option and select the Laptop option.
- Now, click on the Let HP detect your product to identify the HP laptop that you are using.
- When your HP product is detected, follow the instructions that appear to download the drivers.
- Now, the software results page appears with the default Operating System selected. To change the Operating System, you need to click on the Change option and then select your version. Finally, click on the Change option.
- When the list of available software and driver appear, you need to click on the category name and then select the Download option.
- Finally, you need to follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
Method 5: Update Driver Automatically
To get the fixes for “how to download HP drivers Windows 10” you can also download and install the driver automatically. To automatically upgrade the driver, follow the steps as given below:
- First, you need to run a full scan on your computer. Scanning will help you to detect the problems with the driver.
- When the window appears, you will get two options: Update and Update All.
- You can click on the Update option if you want to download the latest version of the current driver automatically but install it manually.
- On the other hand, you can also click on the Update All option to download and install the drivers automatically.
- Finally, reboot your computer.
If you follow the procedures as mentioned above, you will probably be able to fix the HP driver for Windows 10 error. The solutions are practical and are approved by the best-in-class technicians in the market. If you want to know more about how to download HP drivers Windows 10 then visit our website.