The Verizon Voice Mail service provides very reliably calling facilities to its users. But in some situations, the users encounter various types of problems in it and error code 9004 is one of them. Most of the time, the Verizon error code 9004 is caused due to network coverage issue and software problems of the device.
Hence, it is quite easy to solve this issue with the help of proper troubleshooting information. Now, if you want to know about those troubleshooting methods, then follow this article. This is because here we have provided all the necessary ways to remove this error code.
Major Causes Which Led to the Verizon Error Code 9004:
In this section of the article, we have provided some problematic factors which might cause this error in the Verizon Voice Mail service. So, have a look at them.
- Internet and network connection issue.
- Phone or Dialer app workability issue.
- Problems in the Voice mail service
Now, if you have analyzed all the possible causes of this error code, then have a look at its solutions.
Know How to Fix Verizon Error Code 9004 With Exceptional Steps:
If you want to get fixed Verizon error code 9004, then you need to follow the solutions that have been described below properly. Have a look at them and try to execute them as instructed.
Check the WiFi and Cellular Service
If you get this error code while using the Verizon Voice Mail service, then the first thing that you should check is the WiFi and cellular service of your smartphone. To do that, follow the given steps.
- Turn off your WiFi service and then wait for a few seconds. After that, check whether the issue is resolved or not.
- If the error is still appearing on your smartphone, then activate the Fight mode for a few moments and then deactivate it. Now, check the status of the error.
However, if the issue is still ambien online illegal occurring on the Verizon Voice Mail service, then move on to the next solution listed below.
Reset the Phone App
Another thing that can create this error in the Verizon Voice Mail service is the workability issue in the user’s Phone App or Dialer app. Thus, to fix this problem, the user needs to reset the app. Now, in order to try out this solution on your smartphone, follow the steps provided below.
- Click on the Settings icon and enter into the Settings menu. There you need to select the Apps & Notifications option. This will open the Apps & notifications menu on the screen.
- In that menu, you need to tap on the See All apps option. Now, if the system apps aren’t available there, tap on the Menu icon and then select the Show system app option. You will find that option on the upper-right corner of the window.
- After that, tap on the Phone app or Dialer app and enter into its window. There you need to tap on the Force Stop button and then go to the Storage section and hit the Clear Storage button.
Once you have done that, tap on the OK button and then close everything. After that, wait for a few seconds and then re-launch the Phone app or Dialer app. Then check whether the issue is resolved or not.
Now, non-of the above-mentioned solutions work for you, then it is quite possible that the Verizon error code 9004 is triggered by Voice Call related problem. In that case, you need to contact a professional to overcome this error.
We hope that our solutions and suggestions are helpful to you regarding this error code. But if you need more information on this topic or any other tech-related stuff, then keep following our upcoming articles.