HP Printer error 49.4C02 code is a very common problem that many printer users encounter. It stops all the operations of the printer and asks to restart the printer. Mainly, this error arises due to miscommunication concerning the command of the printer and the system of the printer. Just for example, sometimes, the printer doesn’t recognize the small font of PDF files. In this situation, the error can appear. However, in most of the cases, users face it for a longer period of time or permanently.
There can be many reasons for this error code 49.4C02. If you are struggling with this problem, you can check out the following causes for a better solution. You can also get the necessary technical assistance from Oniton Support and resolve HP printer 49.4c02 error.
Reasons Behind the HP Printer Error 49.4C02
There are several factors that can influence such error in your printer. Here, we are pointing out some of the most apparent ones for you. So, have a look at the reason right below and get the issue explained before you go on to perform the troubleshooting steps.
Backdated Version of Firmware
This error can arise from an older version of firmware. Hence, check whether the firmware version you are using it is up to date or not. If you are using an outdated version of firmware, then install the latest version immediately to avoid such an error.
Similarly, an obsolete driver can also be a reason for this issue. Update the drivers and have a flawless printing experience.
Wrong Operations of the User
Sometimes, rough or wrong using pattern of a user can lead to arising this error. So, make sure you don’t mishandle your device. HP printer error 49.4c02 can occur due to improper usage of the device.
Broken USB Connection
This is a very important point. Thus, we recommend you to check your USB connections once, whether it is in the right form or not.
Invalid Commands of the Printer
The print queue is a very important factor for HP Printer Error 49.4C02 code. Maybe the printer is unable to take the command. So, It is considering the command as invalid.
Check if the Network is Accurately Configured or not
Also, you should have at look at your network configuration as well. Check whether your internet connection is properly configured or not. It is one of the most important points that you must keep on mind while resolving HP printer error code.
Repair HP Printer with Easy Hacks
Moreover, you can resolve the HP printer error on your own by implementing the above solutions. Hence, go through the fixes given right below to get rid of the problem in a flicker of time.
1) Delete the Print Queues
This is the easiest step to fix the HP error code. You need to delete the tasks of the printer. To do this, you can follow the steps-
- At first, select the printer icon to open it.
- Then, open the Print Queue list and delete all tasks which are in there.
2) Print a Text Page
- At first, turn off your printer as well as your PC. Next, remove all the plugs that are connected the printer to the PC.
- Now, turn on the printer and see whether it is in the right state or not.
- After this, you can take a trial of printing text page.
3) Disable the Advanced Printing Feature
To disable the advanced printing feature, you can follow the steps:
- First, tap on the Windows printer logo.
- Next, select the Printer Queue.
- Now, using the left click of the mouse click on Printing Preference.
- Here, you have to select the Advanced Option.
- Now, click on the Document Option and select Advanced Printing Features.
- Finally, tap to disable it.
Now, check the print quality, if the HP printer error 49.4c02 still continues, then follow the next step.
4) Set The Printing Font to Franklin Gothic Book Font
Also, you can try changing the font. For that, go through the settings of the printer, and have a look at the font character.
5) Update the Printer Firmware
Maybe your firmware is corrupted or backdated. So, to resolve it, update your firmware to the latest version.
6) Update the Driver to PCL6
Like all other applications in your system, your drivers also require a periodic update. To update the drivers, follow the steps given below:
- First, enter your printer model name under “Enter My HP Model Number”. A support page will open for that printer. Now, select the appropriate version of your driver under the Operating System.
- Now, click on Driver, then select Universal Print Driver to expand it. After that, search for HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 and choose the download button to install it.
- Next, run the downloaded file and place a location where you want to put it, and click on “Click Unzip”.
- Now, the installation will start automatically.
- Restart your computer and see if the issue continues.
7) Print the Pdf Files as Image
- At first, clean the print queue. Then, open the PDF you were trying to print.
- Next, you need to click and hold the Windows key and the P key simultaneously to get the Print Window.
- Now, tap on the Advanced button and click on Print As Image.
Therefore, perform all these methods to resolve HP Printer Error 49.4C02. Still, if you are encountering such error in your HP printer, you can reach out to Oniton Support for extensive solutions.
Services we Provide Covering all Aspects
You may come up with a number of obstacles while fixing HP printer error code 49.4c02. If you are still unable to find the right solutions for your errors concerning with HP printer, then you are in a dire need of expert solutions. Though you can find a bunch of services to resolve your HP printer problems, not all of them are capable of rendering the users with the required services. Therefore, you can seek services from our Oniton Support team. So, connect with us and experience the glitch-free services. You can drop us an email compiling all your errors. Also, you can have a live chat with our professionals. Besides, call us at our toll-free number for the expert solutions.