Epson scanners are becoming very popular in the industry. Epson scanners are of two types. It can be standalone or it can be integrated with the printer facility. Moreover, at times, users encounter some major problems with their Epson scanner. Epson scanner communication error is such an error which leaves the users helpless.
However, in this article, you will find some of the most effective fixes to resolve the issue with ease. But before moving on to the solutions, we recommend you to have a look at the reasons for the error. After going through this, you will be able to fix Epson scanner error smoothly. Besides, you can always contact our Oniton Support team for extensive assistance.
Apparent Reasons for Epson Scanner cannot Communicate
Though several reasons can influence the Epson scanner issue, we are pointing out some of the most obvious ones for you. Some probable causes are as follows:
- When the scanner application does not scan any documents properly you get this error.
- Incorrect configuration of the network is another reason for Epson scanner communication error.
- Also, you will encounter such an error if the power cord is not properly plugged in.
- If any outside switch or automatic timer is controlling the electrical outlet, you will face the same error.
- The faulty connection of Epson printer with your system can be a possible reason for the scanner communication error.
- If the interface cable is not plugged in, it may wind up presenting you with n issue.
- Also, this error can occur due to the Incorrect interface cable.
- Besides, you may encounter the issue when there is a setup problem with the application software.
- Apart from that, the Epson scanner cannot communicate if your computer system is running out of memory.
Epson Scanner Communication Error? Some Effective Methods
Now that we have pulled out the culprits of Epson scanner communication error, we can try some fixes to resolve it. Hence, we recommend you to follow the solutions mentioned right below to fix the issue efficiently.
Solution 1: Run the Scanner Software Properly
- First, you need to go to the Epson scan option.
- From there, you can select properties.
- Now, click on the compatibility tab and run this program with the Administrator.
- After that, click on the Apply option and save whatever changes you have made.
- Turn off your scanner and disconnect it from the network.
Solution 2: Fix the Wireless Connection Problem
- Initiate the process by going to the Epson scan settings.
- Open the application from the shortcut.
- Next, click on Add Under The Network Scanner Address and you will see a new screen.
- Find out the correct address and put it in the Enter address option.
- Now, go to the cmd option and open the application.
- In the Command Prompt, copy the field default gateway and paste it in the browser.
Also, we recommend you to follow the on-screen instructions to complete the task properly. Hopefully, you won’t suffer due to Epson scanner won’t connect issue after trying this method.
Solution 3: Use Small USB Cables
You should use a USB cable of shorter length while connecting your scanner to the computer. Also, you have to see whether it is closer to the temporary network or not. Now if the workaround works properly it means that there is some signal problem and that’s why your computer is not communicating properly.
Solution 4: Restart the Shell Hardware Detection
Apart from that, you should restart the shell hardware and reconnect the scanner. You can follow the steps below:
- First, hit the Windows + R button.
- In the dialogue box write ‘service.msc’ and press Enter.
- Next, go to the Shell Hardware Detection and select Properties.
- Now, you have to set the startup type as Automatic.
Accordingly, we recommend you to read the article carefully. We assure you that you will get some insightful information related to the Epson communication error. If you still face any kind of problem and want to get some immediate solutions, contact Oniton Support.
Services we Provide Covering all Perspectives
At Oniton Support, our expert team of engineers is acknowledged about your Epson scanner communication error. Though there are several methods to fix your scanner communication error, not all of them are equally effective. Therefore, you can select our Oniton Support team for accurate solutions. Besides, we furnish our consumers with quality services, and for that reason, numerous people rely on us.
Highly Proficient Professionals
To help you associate with the perfect solutions for issues related to Epson, Oniton Support combines a team of dedicated professionals who can produce the right solutions at a reasonable price. Furthermore, we offer round the clock services to our customers so that they can connect with us right the moment they confront an error. Our executives are always available to sort out your problem by any means.
Seek On-Time Services
Our team of experts at Oniton Support strives to present first call assistance. Also, our experts are always punctual. Our certified technicians are equipped enough to fix any sort of problems you can ever face with Epson products. Moreover, our much proficient executives are dedicated to delivering efficient services any time you prefer.
24/7 Active Support
If you are on a search for contoured assistance to get rid of Epson scanner communication error, we, at Oniton Support, can match the requirement. Approach us, and you will get to interact with professionals who are known for their skillful experience in Epson technicalities. So, seek support from us through these interactive channels. You can reach out to our Oniton Support via calling our toll-free number, email, or messaging.