There can be absolutely no doubt in the fact that printers from Epson are of high quality. However, this does not mean that Epson printers are all trouble-free. Even these printers come with certain drawbacks that can make it very difficult for the users to carry out their daily printing jobs. The Epson error code 0x97 is one of the most reported issues among all else.
This error indicates you need to turn off the printer. And then switch it on again after some time. But anyway, the best thing you can do is to call in tech support for quick and easy fixes. Something Oniton Support is well known for.
Issues Behind the Epson Error Code 0x97
Epson error code 0x97 shows up due to some kind of internal hardware problem. It may be the case that the specific model of printer that you have and use, has a damage. Since it is internal, it might not be that obvious, but it is a pressing issue.
There is nothing much that the users can do if they are facing a hardware problem. Obviously, there are certain workarounds that can be tried out but a permanent solution would be getting a repair or a replacement.
The Solutions for Epson Error Code 0x97
There are some methods discussed below that can help Epson printer users in troubleshooting and solving this error. Go through this article and try out the fixes.
Disconnecting and Reconnecting the Printer, Removing Jammed Paper
The steps that you need to follow are:
- Cancel all the printing jobs.
- Unplug USB cables along with other cables that have been plugged into the printer. Here, it is important for you to ensure that the printer has been disconnected from the computer as well.
- Carefully open the cover of the printer and try removing jammed paper.
- Try removing and reinserting cartridges.
- Now, press the power knob of the printer for discharging any kind of residue left within the printer.
- Once you are done with this procedure, you can plug in all the cables back and connect your printer to your PC. Now, reload paper and print a document in order to check whether the problem has been fixed or not.
The Wet Tissue Method
Majority of the times it happens that waste ink that is found around the head sprayer is the cause of the error code 0x97.
Carefully clean the dry ink by making use of wet tissue can fix this problem. Here, it is important to note that even this procedure requires some technical know-how and it might not be suitable for every individual. The steps that need to be followed for performing the cleanup process are:
- Turn off the printer.
- Now, open up the printer casing.
- Get a tissue and use warm water for wetting it.
- Try moving the head right at the center.
- Place the tissue on the head cleaning mechanic pad.
- Try moving the head to the parking area.
- Now, wait for some time.
- Your next step will be removing the tissue and closing everything.
- Now, turn on your printer to check whether the problem still exists. This method should be tried three times.
Trying out the solutions provided above will surely help in doing away with Epson printer error code 0x97.
Why Choose Oniton Support for your Epson Printer Needs
If the methods listed here, failed to give you the solution for Epson error code 0x97, then you still don’t have your Epson printer working right. Further, if you think that you’re not good at doing these technical things yourself. Whatever it is, you will need an expert to look into your problem and to fix it. In that case, look no further.
The tech support personnel at Oniton Support have a lot of expertise and in-depth understanding of such cases. And with such experience and expertise, they will take the bare minimum time to solve this.
But also, there are these other things that make them better than the rest of the service providers.
Timely Service Deliveries
If you work with Oniton Support, on-time delivery of the services is certain. The professionals are very good at their job. The services will include the complete analysis of your Canon printer and solutions specific to the problem.
Advanced Methods of Work
The tech support team makes use of advanced and effective tools and techniques to deal with the problems. So, you can trust Oniton Support without a second thought.
Affordable Service Charges
You’ll get premium service solutions from Oniton Support at the most reasonable rates. Absolutely no worries about financial pressure whatsoever.
So, for all your queries and requirements related to tech support. Consider signing up with Oniton Support.
Contact the 24×7 Active Helpdesk
You can select from these three ways to contact Oniton Support services. You can sign up for the services by calling the helpdesk any time of the day. Or, you can drop an email addressing the Epson error code 0x97.
Finally, for a real-time discussion with the experts, use the Live Chat Support portal on the website.