Epson printers are quite popular for their exclusive features and excellent printing quality. However, it is quite tricky to set up these printers and many users often get confused while doing so.
Now, if you are one of those users who is finding difficult to perform the Epson Connect printer setup process, then follow this article. This is because we have provided here all the necessary steps to set up the printer. Now, without wasting time, let’s have a look at them
How to Setup the Epson Connect Printer?
To perform the Epson Connect Printer setup process on your system, you need to follow some simple and straightforward steps that are given in the section below. Have a look at them and try to execute them as instructed.
- Visit the official website of the Epson and then download the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility. After that, start the installation process on your system.
- During the installation process, a pop-up window will come up on the screen. In that window, check the box beside the I agree option and then hit the OK button.
- A new window will come up on the screen, In that window, click on the Install option and then hit the Finish button. Now, click on the Next button in order to move the next window.
- On the second window, select the Printer Registration option and hit the Next button
- After that, select the Agree option and click on the Next button.
- Now, when you get the Register a printer to Epson Connect message on the screen click on the OK button.
Choose Any of the Two Different Options:
Once you have done that, two different options will come up on the screen.
- The first option will be for those users who are creating a new Epson account. There the user needs to fill out the Create an Epson Connect Account form and then click on the Finish option.
- Now, the second option will be available for those users who are registering a new product with an existing Epson account. In that case, the users need to select the Already have an account option and then fill out the form for Add a new printer. After filling the form, click on the Add option.
After selecting one of the given options, click on the Close button and follow the on-screen instructions in order to complete the process.
Once the installation process gets completed, connect your system with the Epson printer with your desired system via wireless network or Ethernet cable. After that, check your connection status by giving out some printing commands.
We hope that these steps are helpful to you regarding the Epson Connect printer setup process. However, if you need more information on this topic or other tech-related stuff, then stay tuned for our upcoming articles.