Are you one of those printer users who keep on facing Printer Not Activated Error Code 30? This is one of the most common printer issues that occur when the users try to save a document or another file in the form of a PDF file for the purpose of printing.
One of the main causes of this problem is that the system is not able to identify the printer on which the user is working. However, there is nothing for you to worry and there are some really promising solutions available for this problem.
Every individual is well aware of the fact that in order to get the best results printer users generally keep Print to PDF as default by using the built settings of their operating systems.
But sometimes it happens that this setting does not perform very well and creates a complete mess by displaying Printer Not Activated Error Code 30.
This error might also appear if the user is attaching a significant document to his or her on-writing mail. There is absolutely nothing to get frustrated as this nagging issue can be solved very easily.
Solutions for the Problem
There are different solutions that can be used for doing away with Printer Not Activated Error Code 30. However, it is not necessary for the users to try all the solutions.
What must be done on the user’s end is first knowing the root cause of the problem and then using the solution that works best for solving the said problem.
Some viable solutions for Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 are as follows:
The first and foremost thing that needs to be done for doing away with Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 is giving your account complete control to the program.
If you fail to give your account complete control to run the program with administrator privileges, it might probably result in Printer Not Activated Error Code 30.
The steps that you need to follow in giving your account complete control to the program have been detailed below:
- If your system has a shortcut to the program on the desktop then right click on the icon and click on the option that says Properties. However, if the icon is not present, go to program location and right click on it. Next select Properties.
- Now select Security pane and click on your account
- Click on the option that says Edit
- Select your account all over again and then check mark the box that says Full Control.
- Next click Apply and then OK.
- Carry on with the work that you were doing in order to find whether the error has disappeared or not.
Another solution to the Printer Not Activated Error Code 30 problem is installing the printer software in safe mode. Most of the times it happens that the software provided by the printer manufacturer causes the Printer Not Activated Error Code 30.
Therefore, what you need to do as a user is uninstall and reinstall the software in order to solve the problem.
If the printer software is not working properly then it is quite possible that it is the main culprit creating conflicts with other devices and applications running on the computer.
A computer is a safe mode will disable all such problems and even load the basic programs. Thus, uninstalling the in-built applications of the printer and rebooting the system in safe mode can solve Printer Not Activated Error Code 30.
The steps that need to be followed are:
- Continuously press the Shift Key for holding it down and while doing so click on the option that says Start in the taskbar. Click on Power icon and then select Restart.
- This will get your system in safe mode. Once the system is in safe mode, you need to install the printer application causing the error. Next, start with your print job and check whether the problem has been resolved or not. if you are satisfied with the solution, come out of safe mode and have great fun using your computer and your printer.
Updating your operating system could also work as a solution for Printer Not Activated Error Code 30. If there are any available updated for the operating system that you are using on your computer then it would be a good idea to install all the updates.
This is because keeping the operating system updated can make the computer run safe and stable. It will also keep your operating system away from unexpected errors like Printer Not Activated Error Code 30. Updating the Windows system on your computer involves using the following steps:
For Windows 10:
- Click on Start and in the search box type Update.
- Next click on the option that says Check for updates.
- Windows will check for available updates and even install them if they are detected automatically.
- Reboot your operating system and carry on with your work to find the error disappearing from your system.
For Windows 7:
- Click on Start and then type Update in the search box.
- Now click on the option that says Check for Updates
- This will have Windows checking for updates automatically. If there are updates available, select Install Updates.
- Reboot your operating system and carry on with your work in order to find whether the error has disappeared or not.
Buoyantly, the solutions provided above will help you in fixing Printer Not Activated Error Code 30.