Epson printer is a very popular printer on the market. It was Epson only who first launched the mini-printer. Epson printer started its journey in 1968.
0x69 is a very common problem for the Epson, printer user. It arises due to some configuration problem in the Windows operating system. It also can occur from some interference in the printer. For example, maybe your cartridge cover not correctly closed, etc. So, here in this article, we are going to discuss some easy methods to fix the Epson Printer Error Code 0x69. The ways are listed below-
3 easy steps to fix the Epson Printer Error Code 0x69
Disturbed!!! with this error 0x69 ?? Don’t worry..here in this article you will get some easy steps to repair this error. They are-
1) Turn off your printer
It is the easiest step to solve any tech- problems. First, you need to turn off your computer as well as the printer too. Remove the USB cables. Now, wait for a few minutes and then turn on your computer. Join it with the printer through USB cables. See it is working or not. If not, then follow the next step.
2) Check out the printer lid and any other obstructions
In this step first, you need to turn off the printer. Now, follow the guidelines-
- First, open the ‘cartridge cover’ and check out whether the ink cartridges are properly entered or not. If not, then set it.
- Now, check once the paper tray. Is there any paper jammed inside the printer ?? This error also can appear form’ paper jamming’. So, if there you find any paper or dust or particles, then immediately remove it.
- Now, turn on your PC as well as the printer.
If still, you have the same problem..then continue with the next step.
3) Update your Windows operating system
This is one of the important reason you might have for this error. Maybe your Windows operating system is back to date. It should be minimum windows 7 to operate the Epson printer in your order. So, to update that follow the guideline-
- At first, open your PC and click on the Start button.
- Search for Windows Update in the box which is displaying on the screen.
- If you get that, click on ‘Windows Update.’
- If it is updated, then login to ‘admin user’s profile.’
- Now, once again click on the ‘Start button>All Programs and Accessories>System Tools>System Restore’ tab.
- A dialogue box is displaying in your screen right? Choose the ‘Restore my computer for an earlier time’ option and then click on ‘Next.’
- Now you have to locate the latest system restore section to complete the process.
- At last, click on the ‘Next about the confirmation window’ section to end the process.
- Now you can restart your computer and try to print.
We hope, the Epson Printer Error Code 0x69 has been resolved now. If you still having the problem… in that case, we will suggest you send your machine for servicing. There might be some other issues, which is interrupting your printing process.