Epson printers are widely known for their great performance. Be it scanners or printers. So, It has grappled the market with a lot of users and buyers. But, in spite of reliable features, Epson printers have certain problems regarding the cartridge. The most usual ones are E 04, 05, 13, 14.
Likewise, one of the most common issues that Epson printers face is the error code OxEA. This is an error code that appears on the LCD of the printer when the cartridge caddy is jammed. Follows up to mean that the cartridge is not installed in the proper manner.
The error code is a common problem with new set up of printers. Usually when a new printer is set up, if the person who is in charge of setting up makes a mistake of the configuration of the printer. This hampers the working since the beginning.
Epson printer error 0xEA: Why it occurs and its Solutions
Epson printer error 0xEA is a hexadecimal format for the caused error. It is an extremely common issue with the new printers. Make sure there is no packaging tapes, tissues, dirt, foam blocks or material stuck inside the cartridge. There can be faulty configuration during the installation.
What to do for resolving the Epson printer error 0xEA
- Turn off the printer and disconnect the USB cable and the other plugins.
- Use the smart troubleshooter to solve the error code
- As the printer is turned off, take out the cartridge and inspect them
- Clean the registry issues, here the registry tool is an important tool that keeps your system optimized. It reduces all the needless files from windows registry
- Closely look at the installed cartridge, whether it is perfectly fitted
- Check the installed hard drive for different hardware issues
- Download the OxEA repair tool for the Epson error codes
These were the simple methods to fix the error. But there is a manual way to fix it. The manual way is a bit difficult, but can be tried by users who are comfortable with computer codes.
- Download a reliable repair tool such a the PC repair tool
- Use a system file checker Utility tool which will help to restore your files on the Windows system
- This runs a checking process on your installed hard drive and devotes to repair all sorts of issues possibly occurring
- Make sure you choose an Epson recommended repair tool
- Then, click on the ‘Fix’ button to have an easy solution to selected errors.
As the Epson printer error 0xEA can slow down the operation of the printer if not paid proper attention, this can also crash your entire computer system.
The information does not seem good for all the users who deal with Epson Expression printers. They should never ignore this error code 0xEA so as to save their work and computer from permanently breaking down. Make sure you use approved label printers. There are a lot of copying companies which sell exact products. So, be cautious and don’t fall into any such trap.