Epson printer is a very popular printer on the market. It was Epson only who first launched the mini-printer. Epson printer started its journey in 1968.
Communication error is a very common problem for the Epson printer user. As we all can understand from the name ‘communication,’ that it can appear due to loss of connection. This error is also known as Epson printer error 9923. So, here in this article, we are going to discuss some easy methods to fix this Epson Printer communication error. But, before this, we need to know about the causes of this issue. Some of the important reasons are-
Reasons for Epson Printer Communication Error
There might be something wrong for which the fault is arising. So, first, we need to know about the reasons. They are-
- Power cord of the printer maybe not correctly plugged in.
- Maybe your PC facing some problems to connect with the printer.
- There might be some other error is arising.
- Maybe your printer has broken
- If the application software is not correctly operating.
- Maybe your PC contains minimal memory to deal with the volume of your data etc.
You might be suffering from any one of the reasons listed above. So, to dissolve that let’s follow the steps of this article.
5 Easy Steps to Repair the Epson Printer Communication Error
You can find something valuable solutions in these steps. So, let’s check it.
1) Turn off your printer
It is the easiest step to solve any tech- problems. First, you need to turn off your computer as well as the printer too. Remove the USB cables. Now, wait for a few minutes and then turn on your computer. Hook up it with the printer through USB cables. See it is working or not. If not, then follow the next step.
2) Update your Windows operating system
This is one of the important reason you might have for this error. Maybe your Windows operating system is back to date. So, to update that follow the guideline-
- At first, open your PC and click on the Start button.
- Search for Windows Update in the box which is displaying on the screen.
- If you get that, click on ‘Windows Update.’
- If it is updated, then login to ‘admin user’s profile.’
3) Other solutions
There are some different ways too, to restore this issue-
- Check out the connection of the scanner of the printer. If you have changed the scanner setting. Now, ‘Setup and connect the device correctly.’
- Recheck the power buttons, wires, USB and the other connections.
- You should attach the Epson printer only through a USB cable.
- You can reset the printer system also to get rid of the problem.
We hope that the communication error in Epson printer has repaired now. If you are still facing the same problem now also, we will suggest you send your machine for servicing. There might be some other issues also, which is interrupting your printing process.